Customer Service Representative
OnPoint Systems makes the SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence system, which is the first and only dog containment and tracking system that lets users take their dog and fence wherever they go. Unlike traditional electric fences, SpotOn’s patented GPS technology and app allows users to program containment areas by simply walking a perimeter—at home or on the go! We launched in 2019 and have been named a Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Awards Honoree for 2020, Product of the Year from the NH Tech Alliance, and Best New Pet Tech by Wired Magazine.
We are seeking an experienced customer service representative to support our fast-growing customer base through multiple communication channels. As the CS rep, you will be responsible for answering new customer inquiries with expert knowledge of our products and services. The CS rep will also be responsible for supporting existing customers through the setup process and providing guidance through technical issues. This position is best suited for a CS rep with superior communication skills and a proven track-record for gaining product and industry knowledge to support their role.
- Educate and guide new customers on the features of our products and services by becoming a product expert for SpotOn
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by determining the source of customer issues and providing timely and accurate responses to resolve
- Communicate across multiple platforms including phone, email, and chat on a daily basis
- Enter accurate information in to our CRM platform for quality metrics reporting
- Assist with product warranty center to process hardware issues and customer returns
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ Years of D2C customer service support through phone, email and chat
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a professional, responsive and calm demeanor in a fast-paced environment that works directly with the public
- Capable and level-headed problem solver well-versed in proactively seeking solutions
- Driven towards group success that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Must love dogs and be comfortable in a dog-friendly office
- Possess an enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
- Experience with Shopify, Freshdesk or related e-commerce and CRM platforms
- Associate’s degree in hospitality, business administration or similar
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8 remote hours total (work from home available)
Compensation & Benefits
OnPoint Systems offers highly competitive, total compensation packages based on employee's professional experience. OnPoint System's benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 10 paid holidays, generous paid vacation and sick time, and a 401(k) plan after a 60-day waiting period.
*We are not able to sponsor visas at this time*