Freelance/Contract Graphic Designer (Mid-Senior)
We are a tech company with a canine focus located in New Hampshire, looking for a digitally-savvy This is a 15-20 hour a week freelance/contract opportunity, beginning on June 28, 2021, and lasting for 12-14 weeks. This is a primarily remote role that may require some in-person meeting time in our office in Manchester NH.
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce compelling digital assets used for social media, email, and the website
- Edit email templates in Klaviyo
- Format blog articles in Shopify
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience in a design role; consumer, ecomm and brand work is strongly preferred
- A strong portfolio that showcases digital work across web and mobile
- Expert in Adobe CS
- Experience with Shopify or Klaviyo is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
SpotOn Virtual Fence uses patented True Location™ GPS technology to contain your dog anywhere you go. Users simply walk the perimeter of a containment area and set it on our GPS-enabled dog collar. The collar communicates with satellites and warns dogs if they get too close to the boundary, effectively keeping them in bounds. It's an innovation in that it's the first truly wireless solution meaning you can use it everywhere from your backyard to grandma's house to a campground. We launched in 2019 and have been named a Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Awards Honoree for 2020, SXSW Finalist in the Wearables Category 2020, Product of the Year from the NH Tech Alliance, American Business Awards, Product of the Year (consumer tech), and Best New Pet Tech by Wired Magazine and USA Today. Learn more at www.SpotOnFence.com.
Submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.