Dreamy Airbnbs that welcome your pup!0 comments
- Confirm your AirBNB is dog-friendly and let your host know you’re bringing your pup
- Be aware of dog fees and any dog rules for the house
- Make sure your pup is road trip ready; if not take a dry run in the car for practice
- Research dog friendly beaches, parks and dining options before you go
- Feed your dog a few hours before you leave (never during the car ride)
- Make sure your pup is tagged & microchipped before you go for safety
- Bring a pup pack (food, water, bowls, medication, health records, waste bags & first aid kit)
- Never leave your dog alone in a parked car - especially in warm weather
So whether you’re beachbound or planning a camping getaway, take SpotOn GPS dog fence with you to keep everyone relaxed and happy. Easily create custom fences on the go, or an instant circular perimeter wherever you land. All you need is a yard, a beach or other open area. The collar is waterproof so your pup can swim and splash around, and you can even create fences through water without getting wet!. If you’re headed for the woods instead of beach-bound, be sure to enable Forest Mode.
Virtual Fence Refresher: Taking SpotOn with you this Summer
One of the main advantages we hear of the SpotOn System is its portability so you can let your dog run freely no matter where you are going…
Pup-friendly Campgrounds for Summer
Ready to escape to the great outdoors and sleep under the stars? Enjoy a hike by day and a cozy campfire by...
Give Your Pup More Time Off-Leash at These Dog-Friendly New England Beaches
A great beach adventure for your pup doesn't require chairs and a cooler! In this series, we have pulled together...Read More