Returns, Exchanges, & Cancellations
You can request an exchange or refund within 90 days from the date of shipment. If you need to cancel your order, click below.
Exchanges of like-new products must occur within 90 days from date of shipment. In place of an exchange, sometimes, we can offer different sizes of straps to upsize or downsize your system.
- Product must be purchased from SpotOnFence.com. SpotOn Fences purchased through retail partners must be exchanged through the original place of purchase.
- Product must be in original working condition and re-sellable. This means free of damage from bites, punctures, dents, tears, water incursion, tampering, magic marker/pen markings, etc. (determined by our sole discretion).
- If components are missing, we will charge you the cost of that component. If multiple pieces or the packaging are missing, we will charge a restocking fee up to $50.
- SpotOn will process the exchange within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of delivery to our facility.
We want your dog to live unleashed, and we’re here to help. If you need some extra time, we are happy to extend your return period. Contact us about a return extension, and we can provide:
- A free 30-minute consultation with a SpotOn-certified trainer
- One-on-one technical support & troubleshooting
If you want to proceed with a return, follow the guidelines below. Refunds will be processed and paid within 10 BUSINESS DAYS of receipt of the product and review of the product contents. Please note your bank may take an additional 10 BUSINESS DAYS to release funds to the account holder.
- RETURN REQUEST must be submitted within 90 days from date of shipment and received within 10 days after the return is requested. When returning, please ensure the order number is clearly written on the outside of the box.
- Product must be purchased from SpotOnFence.com. SpotOn Fences purchased through retail partners must be returned to the original place of purchase.
- If components are missing, we will charge you the cost of that component. If multiple pieces or the packaging are missing, we will charge a $50 restocking fee.
- Product must be in original working condition and re-sellableーfree of damage from bites, punctures, dents, tears, water incursion, tampering, magic marker/pen markings, etc. (determined by our sole discretion).
- Shipping costs are deducted from refund amount.
- Shipping costs and Canadian customs/duties/taxes incurred at time of purchase are not refundable.
- The product was not purchased from SpotOnFence.com.
- The product was subjected to accident, abuse, or misuse, or was not used in accordance with SpotOn’s safety, operation, and maintenance instructions.
- The product was tampered with, including, without limitation, any modification, repair, or disassembly.
- The product was defaced, including, and without limitation, non-removable marks, engravings, and inscriptions (permanent marker, pen, pencil, paint, etc.).
- The product was damaged due to dog-induced damage, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, or fire.
- The product was subject to extreme acts of nature, such as a lightning strike.
- The product is damaged, or not in a re-sellable condition, as determined at our sole discretion, we retain the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge a restocking fee of up to 50% of the original price of the SpotOn product purchased.
SpotOn may refuse to provide a refund for any product that is not in its original condition. If SpotOn refuses to provide a refund, the customer will be notified, and they can request the product be shipped back at their cost. SpotOn must receive the request to ship back the product within 20 days of notification.
The customer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use or misuse of this product. In no event shall SpotOn be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this product where the product includes the hardware and software to include but not limited to embedded software, smartphone applications, and website.
SPOTON’s SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THIS WARRANTY. SPOTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPLACE ANY REPAIRABLE PRODUCT OR PARTS WITH NEW OR REFURBISHED PARTS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SPOTON OR ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE), WHICH INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SPOTON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SPOTON AND ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS TO A USER FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY USER FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO A CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST SPOTON.
THE SPOTON GPS FENCE™ HAS BEEN DESIGNED WITH THE MOST ADVANCED, RELIABLE COMPONENTS AND BEST PRACTICES KNOWN. NO COLLAR, OR FOR THAT MATTER NO FENCE, PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL, CAN COMPLETELY PREVENT A DOG FROM ESCAPING A CONTAINMENT AREA OR PREVENT PERSONS FROM ENTERING A CONTAINMENT AREA AND TAKING A DOG, AND SPOTON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH OCCURRENCES OCCURRING. SPOTON’S PRODUCT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR (I) COMMON SENSE OR INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY; (II) FOR A PET OWNER’S TRAINING OF HIS/HER PET OR AN OWNER’S DILIGENCE TO CONTAIN A PET WITHIN A DESIRED AREA.
SPOTON’S PRODUCTS ARE NOT A SOLID BARRIER AND WILL NOT WORK, AS INTENDED, WITHOUT PROPER TRAINING. FURTHER, SPOTON’S PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR USE WITH VICIOUS ANIMALS OR GUARD DOGS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR DOG MAY POSE A THREAT TO OTHERS, DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM. SPOTON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM, INJURY, OR DEATH OF THE DOG FOR ANY REASON TO INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO EXCESSIVE ELECTRONIC STIMULATION, INJURY OR DEATH WHILE IN A CONTAINMENT AREA, INJURY OR DEATH OUTSIDE A CONTAINMENT AREA, FAILURE TO LOCATE DOG, THEFT OF THE DOG, OR ANIMAL ABUSE.
Governing Law This Limited Warranty & Limitation of Liability shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire and by the laws of the United States.