One Year Non-Transferrable Product Warranty
Every SpotOn Fence comes with a one-year, non-transferable warranty covering manufacturer’s defects assuming normal use. If your product is not eligible for a warranty, we offer repairs, please select Repairs below to learn more.
Please read warranty guidelines and exclusions below before requesting a warranty and have your order number ready when you contact us.
Warranties will be processed within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of delivery to our facility.
- A copy of the receipt from an authorized retailer stating the product purchased, amount paid, and date of purchase must be submitted at the time of warranty claim.
- A warranty must be requested from our customer service team within the one-year warranty period.
- Products that are altered or damaged do not qualify for warranty replacement.
- Product must arrive at SpotOn’s headquarters within 10 days of the shipping label being issued with the order number clearly written on the outside of the box.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to SpotOn.
- Warranties will be processed within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of delivery to our facility.
- The product was not purchased from an authorized seller or was purchased second-hand.
- The product was subjected to accident, abuse or misuse, or was not used in accordance with SpotOn’s safety, operation, and maintenance instructions.
- The product incurred damage including, but not limited to, bites, punctures, dents, tears, water incursion, tampering, and the like.
- The product was tampered with, including, without limitation, any modification, repair, or disassembly. The product was damaged due to dog-induced damage, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, or fire.
- The product was subject to extreme acts of nature such as a lightning strike.
This warranty is void if it is found that the product was used outside of its intended use, purchased second-hand, or not purchased from an authorized seller. In honoring the warranty, SpotOn will repair the defective product or, at its discretion, replace the defective product with a new or refurbished unit. SpotOn will warrant all repairs and replacements for the remainder of the initial, non-transferrable warranty period. The repaired or replaced item will be shipped to the customer, at SpotOn’s expense, no later than ten (10) days after SpotOn receives the defective product. Replacement of any product will not extend the applicable warranty period.
All products that are replaced will become the property of SpotOn.
If your SpotOn GPS Fence is not eligible for a warranty and needs repairs, we can help! We can replace straps and fix damage to the interior or exterior parts, and replace electronic components. Repairs are priced according to parts and labor required to return your SpotOn Fence to full working condition. Click here if you are interested in a repair.
Please note we are no longer servicing SpotOn Virtual Fences (first-generation products sold between 2019-2021). If you purchased your first generation from SpotOnFence.com, please click here to contact us about upgrading.
The customer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use or misuse of this product. In no event shall SpotOn be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this product where the product includes the hardware and software to include but not limited to embedded software, smartphone applications, and website.
SPOTON’s SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THIS WARRANTY. SPOTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPLACE ANY REPAIRABLE PRODUCT OR PARTS WITH NEW OR REFURBISHED PARTS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SPOTON OR ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE), WHICH INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SPOTON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SPOTON AND ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS TO A USER FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY USER FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO A CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST SPOTON.
THE SPOTON GPS FENCE™ HAS BEEN DESIGNED WITH THE MOST ADVANCED, RELIABLE COMPONENTS AND BEST PRACTICES KNOWN. NO COLLAR, OR FOR THAT MATTER NO FENCE, PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL, CAN COMPLETELY PREVENT A DOG FROM ESCAPING A CONTAINMENT AREA OR PREVENT PERSONS FROM ENTERING A CONTAINMENT AREA AND TAKING A DOG, AND SPOTON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH OCCURRENCES OCCURRING. SPOTON’S PRODUCT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR (I) COMMON SENSE OR INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY; (II) FOR A PET OWNER’S TRAINING OF HIS/HER PET OR AN OWNER’S DILIGENCE TO CONTAIN A PET WITHIN A DESIRED AREA.
SPOTON’S PRODUCTS ARE NOT A SOLID BARRIER AND WILL NOT WORK, AS INTENDED, WITHOUT PROPER TRAINING. FURTHER, SPOTON’S PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR USE WITH VICIOUS ANIMALS OR GUARD DOGS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR DOG MAY POSE A THREAT TO OTHERS, DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM. SPOTON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM, INJURY, OR DEATH OF THE DOG FOR ANY REASON TO INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO EXCESSIVE ELECTRONIC STIMULATION, INJURY OR DEATH WHILE IN A CONTAINMENT AREA, INJURY OR DEATH OUTSIDE A CONTAINMENT AREA, FAILURE TO LOCATE DOG, THEFT OF THE DOG, OR ANIMAL ABUSE.
Contact us at 603-488-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re availableMonday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET and weekends by appointment.