Simple, reliable GPS dog fences, powered by patented True Location™ Technology
SpotOn’s True Location™ technology makes it the most accurate GPS fence for dogs.
SpotOn builds on conventional GPS and makes it better, giving you the most reliable fence boundary that pinpoints and predicts your dog’s true location within three feet. This results in more accuracy in the GPS fence boundary, more freedom for your dog, and more peace of mind for you.
Connects to more satellites
The SpotOn geofence dog collar taps into a network of 128 satellites across four global satellite systems (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and BeiDou) and connects to 25+ satellites at one time - providing the most accurate GPS dog fence. SpotOn's fences work without a cell - like the Garmin® navigation systems from the early 2000's you'd use for directions in the car.
Leverages advanced AI for precise fence boundaries
SpotOn pairs GPS data with AI that collects input from motion sensors in the collar that monitor your dog’s direction, speed, and acceleration in real time - eliminating the need for GPS calibration and pinpointing your dog’s location with more accuracy than other GPS fences. Your fence boundary will remain consistent over time and always ready to go!
Uses a dedicated noise-resistant GPS antenna
Unlike other pet tech, we don’t use a combined GPS/Cell antenna because it degrades accuracy. SpotOn is the only geo fence dog collar with a dedicated dual-feed GPS antenna strategically placed where it has a clear view of the sky.
This dual-feed antenna dynamically filters out the noise - inferior GPS signals affected by trees, buildings, or the horizon - which generates more reliable fence boundaries and can pinpoint your dog’s location. See how SpotOn performs in a head-to-head test against other GPS fences.
Applies smart technology to make your dog's life better
- Rely on accurate fence boundaries. SpotOn maintains GPS performance at all times - even under heavy cover from trees, brush, or bushes.
- Use the app to recall your dog and activate a light on the collar for added visibility at night.
- Add a fence-inside-a-fence or keep out zone where you don’t want your dog to roam.
- The only GPS fence that lets you set a perimeter around your home so your dog can be indoors and never experience false warnings or corrections.
- See when and where your dog is escaping with Escape Reports.
- Know your dog won’t get stuck outside the fence. SpotOn only issues correction upon escape and never upon return.
- Have less downtime for charging. SpotOn's quick-charge power adaptor will charge your collar in about an hour.