Using Bluetooth with SpotOn0 comments
When using your SpotOn Virtual Fence, you can utilize
Bluetooth functionality in two ways.
Connecting to the Collar from Your Phone
Watch this video or follow these steps to connect to Bluetooth.
Be sure to deactivate any active maps before beginning the below steps.
Test it Out
Note: If you're not using Bluetooth for a few minutes it will time out and automatically disconnect.
Also remember that you can not track your pup through your Bluetooth connection. For tracking you'll need cellular. To understand more about the difference between Bluetooth and cellular, watch this quick video.
Connecting Collar to Collar
You can also share maps between collars, either using the app (once connectivity has been activated) or through the collars’ Bluetooth function. Here’s how to do it from collar to collar without the app:
- Make sure your map is deactivated on both collars
- On the collars' home screens, select SYSTEM
- Select SHARE MAP
- Select SEND on the collar whose map you would like to share, and RECEIVE on the other collar
- The collars will connect and the BT in the upper left-hand corner of the screen will turn blue
- Select the map you would like to share